Thursday, September 6, 2012

Return to your ring





"But I'm already on my ring, so why do I need to return to it?" Don't be cute. You know darned well that you were on a ring before you came to MY ring, and where do YOU get off laying claim to it? Hmmmmm?

Now stop struggling, and let me put you back where you were before. The navbar for the ring you came to me from should be somewhere below. If you entered my sites somewhere other than on the ring blog for IIWYE (where you are, now), you should go to the global ring return page for my sites. Also: If you came in on the mirror to the blog homepage hosted elsewhere, and you feel the need to return to your ring through that mirror, then you can do so here.




I'm Insane, What's Your Excuse

Go Nuts | The Asylum | Run Amok | Fall Back | Lunge | W.O.W.